No Due Date
a file upload
after Feb 22, 2021 at 12am
Use the information in the Lesson Slidedoc and the KRL documentation to complete the following exercises.
Assume the following event streams:
- Twitter stream (tweet:received) with attributes body and from
- Email IMAP account (email:received, email:sent, email:forwarded) with attributes, to, from, subj, and body
- Stock price update stream (stock:update) with attributes ticker, price, change, percent, and name
- Web pageview (web:pageview) with attributes url, title, and referer.
Write event expressions that select the following:
- Tweets containing the keyword "healthcare"
- Emails received with a subject containing the words "BYU" and "football" in any order
- Four tweets with the keyword "healthcare" within 4 hours
- Tweet with keyword "healthcare" followed by an email with "healthcare" in the body or subject
- More than five emails from the same person within a 20-minute period
- Tweets that contain a stock-ticker symbol and the price of that same stock goes up by more than 2 percent within 10 minutes
- User visits any two of Google, Yahoo!, MSNBC, CNN, or KSL.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.